Are you accustomed to searching for some promotion and offer information before you buy any clothes to save you some money. I should say this is really a good habit to keep. Because it won’t waste you too much time, but if you persevere with it, it would save a big amount of money which may surprise you. Coupons are one of the way that could help you save money on your purchase. There is a type of coupon for a specific group of people, that coupon is the offer given to the customers who are willing to share their opinions and ideas. For example, you can take the Gap survey, and Gap will give you a coupon a $20 off in return.
Rules: There are a few things you need to keep in mind before you use the code:
- Print the code or write them on your Gap receipt and bring it with you on your next visit.
- You will need to show your paper receipt with the discount code within 3 months of your date of purchase to enjoy the discount.
- The discount can not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- The code is not valid at Gap Outlet or gap.com.
How-to:Make sure your have your Gap receipt at hand and follow the steps below to get the discount code:
- Click the "Go To Win" button to go to the survey page.
- Follow the instructions and provide the information needed to start the survey.
- Follow the steps and complete the survey. Once you have completed the survey, you will see the discount code on the page.