For a new starter of cooking, recipe is a must. So a recipe template is needed for your to know how to cook in a quick and clear way. First, let’s see the factors contained in the template: the ingredients, tool for cooking and directions of how to cook. These are the three main parts of the receipt template.
Ingredients: This is an indispensable part of cooking. High-quality ingredient is the first step of delicious food. So shop for the fresh and nutrient ingredients.
Tools for cooking: Those cooking tools is what you need to cultivate your masterpiece just like painting. The painting brush and paints are the tools for crafting.
Directions: This is the process of how you cook. The steps list in the template doesn’t need to be very specific, but for the notes, you’d better make an explanation.
How To Make A Pancake (Example)
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Whisk 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, 4 tablespoons melted butter and 1 egg in a separate bowl; You need to fold the butter and eggs into the flour mixture until it is just combined)
- Flavorless oil like sunflower or vegetable oil for cook
- You need to brush a large nonstick skillet with butter and heat over medium-low heat.
- Add batter and mix the batter ingredients with a whisk. If you see the mixture gets smooth and lump free, you may leave it there for about an hour.
- Put your frying pan on the heat and add a small amount of oil. Remember to clean the excess oil in the pan with paper.
- Pour about half a ladleful of batter into the pan and swirl around once the batter touches the span to make the mix more evenly. Do not add too much batter for the pancakes is only delicious when it is nice and thin.
- Cook for about 1 min or until the top becomes bubbly and starts separate from the bottom of the span. Flip the pancake with a fish slice or spatula and cook until the pancake is golden brown underneath. You may pay focus yourself on the whole process of cooking for it is easily burned.
- Transfer to a serving plate, or if you want to prepare them ahead. Pile up the pancakes with sheets of baking parchment in between each one and reheat later in a low oven or in the microwave.
You may feel confident about how to make an pancake. Then why not have a try? Download the free recipe template to customize your own delicious recipe!
- Click "Redeem Now" to download your recipe template freely.